Friday, December 14, 2012

DecDaily - magical





I am sharing a design team project I made as part of today's monthly block party at One Story Down


I used the awesome collab kit for most of this and a few things from the Retro Claus set.  They are both such fun kits to work with. I used a little gold glitter tape, a Crate gold foil chipboard ornament and a few Ali Edwards stamps as well. 

I added some digital elements to this picture and printed it out at 8x8.  I printed out the papers separately and glued them down in layers on some cardstock.  I actually think I like the look in the album better than as a single piece.  Now I just need to work on a plan for my 12.12.12 pictures.



2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute. I absolutely adore that pic of your little boy. Gorgeous pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...